VIP Northampton Saints v Worcester Warriors hospitality package prize draw T&Cs
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents, except those residing in Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over. It is not open to StubHub employees, their families, agents or any third party directly connected with the administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw, all you need to do is agree to receive marketing communications from StubHub by providing your email address.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 12:30 on 20/04/2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 16:00 on 30/04/2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. StubHub accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 01/05/2018.
8. The prize shall take place on the 05/05/2018. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they can attend on this date.
9. The winner(s) plus 1 guest will receive the following:
- Exclusive use of the Sturtridge Suite throughout your matchday
- Three-course choice meal with House Wine
- Half and full-time refreshments
- Complimentary bar from arrival until the final whistle * excludes premium wines and spirits
- Attend player interviews pre-and post-match – non-matchday squad
- Padded match seat directly outside of the suite
- Car parking
- Match programme and team sheet
10. The winner[s] will be notified within 2 days of the closing date via Email (using details provided at entry). StubHub may require further information from the winner to confirm their eligibility and arrange delivery of the prize. In the event the winner does not respond to the correspondence via Email or Telephone within 2 days, StubHub reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. StubHub reserves the right to select alternative prizes of an equivalent or similar value if the prize is not available for any reason.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The decision of StubHub regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email request to Gchanda@stubhub.com within 28 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. StubHub reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of travel to and from the event venue, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
17. StubHub reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as it is permitted by law, StubHub, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by negligence of StubHub, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. Any data collected in connection with the promotion will be used by StubHub in accordance with StubHub’s Privacy Notice.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and the entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: StubHub (UK) Limited, 5 New Street Square, London, EC5A3TW.
24. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating, you understand you are providing your information to StubHub and not to any of the named sites above.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS