The Killers 2021 UK tour dates, venues and how to get tickets
The Killers' upcoming tour will see the band in the UK and Ireland for nine dates including shows in Manchester, London, Dublin and more.
The American synth-pop rockers will be performing in support of their sixth studio album, Imploding the Mirage. Released in spring 2020, the record is their first since Wonderful Wonderful in 2017. The tour was supposed to happen in May and June 2020 but have been rescheduled to May and June 2021 due to the Covid pandemic and following local government bans.
“We’ve been in Utah doing it. That’s where I fell in love with music for the first time; so it’s interesting to be there again and hear some of that music with the geography matching the sensation. Some of that stuff is starting to resurface and a lot of that had to do with synthesizer music. It’s always been part of our DNA but it’s definitely creeping up,” frontman Brandon Flowers told NME.
Founded in 2001 in Las Vegas, the band is massively popular here; The Killers’ last five albums have consecutively debuted at No. 1 on the UK Albums Charts. In fact, their 2004 hit “Mr Brightside” is the longest-charting song in British history — appearing in the top 100 for a total of 208 weeks, which is 42 more than the runner-up.
It’s should come as no surprise that The Killers’ 2021 tour will be in the UK and Ireland, with Brandon Flowers, Dave Keuning, Mark Stoermer and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. set to perform in some of the biggest stadiums across the Isles in May and June of next year.
They will be joined on stage by Blossoms (Falkirk, Manchester, Norwich, Southampton), Sam Fender (London, Dublin) and Manic Street Preachers (Bristol, Coventry, Middlesborough). Can’t wait to be at The Killers 2021 UK tour?
Keep reading for everything you need to know before you go to see The Killers Imploding the Mirage Tour.
Be there: The Killers tickets
The Killers FAQ
- When did The Killers start? 2001
- Where are The Killers from? Las Vegas, US
- Who is in The Killers? Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, synthesizer, keyboards, bass), Dave Keuning (lead guitar, backing vocals), Mark Stoermer (bass, backing vocals, rhythm guitar), Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion)
- What are The Killers albums? Hot Fuss (2004), Sam's Town (2006), Day & Age (2008), Battle Born (2012), Wonderful Wonderful (2017), Imploding the Mirage (2020)
- What type of music are The Killers? Alternative rock, synth pop
- What are The Killers biggest songs? “Mr Brightside”, "Somebody Told Me”, "When You Were Young”, “Human”, “The Man”, “Bones”, “Runaways”, "All These Things That I've Done”, “Read My Mind”
- Something you didn’t know: Not only is lead singer Brandon Flowers a Mormon, but he appeared in a 2001 advert to change people’s perceptions of the religion
Where does the name The Killers come from?
The Killers’ name comes from the music video for the New Order song “Crystal”. In the clip, the band had “The Killers” imprinted across its a drum set. Brandon Flowers is a huge New Order fan and took the name for his own group in 2001.
Are The Killers going on tour in 2021?
Yes, The Killers Imploding the Mirage Tour will see them perform on nine dates across the UK and Ireland in May and June 2021.
Do The Killers have a new album coming out?
The Killers upcoming sixth studio album Imploding the Mirage is set for release at the end of 2020. In an Instagram post, the band appeared to list the record’s track list.
Imploding the Mirage track list (potential):
- Party People
- Spirit of Mystery
- When Dream Run Dry
- Dying Breed
- My God
- Man + Woman
- Running Towards
- Fire + Bone
- Just Can’t Quit
- C’est la Vie
What are The Killers’s UK tour dates in 2021?
The Killers Imploding the Mirage Tour is coming to nine arenas across the UK and Ireland in 2021 after being rescheduled from 2020, including Falkirk, Manchester, Norwich, Southampton, London, Bristol, Coventry, Middlesborough and Dublin.
The Killers 2021 UK tour dates:
- 25 May 2021 – Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster
- 27 May 2021 – Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol
- 29 May 2021 – Coventry Ricoh Stadium
- 31 May 2021 – St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton
- 2 June 2021 – Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich
- 4 June 2021 – Emirates Stadium, London
- 5 June 2021 – Emirates Stadium, London
- 8 June 2021 – Falkirk Stadium, Falkirk
- 10 June 2021 – Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough
- 12 June 2021 – Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
How to get The Killers tickets?
The tickets have originally gone on sale on 22 November 2019 and each ticket purchased for the 2020 show will automatically be valid for 2021. The remaining Killers tickets are selling out fast. Look at the Mr. Brightside! You can always find guaranteed genuine The Killers tickets on StubHub.