Post Malone UK tour 2019: everything you need to know
After topping the charts with mellow hip-hop smash ‘rockstar’, Post Malone is heading to the UK and Europe as part of a HUGE tour.
The US rapper kicks off his first ever European tour on Valentine’s Day (February 14, 2019) at Dublin’s 3Arena before wrapping it up at The O2 Arena in London.
Here’s everything we know about the Post Malone UK and Europe tour 2019.
Post Malone UK and Europe tour: concert dates and cities
‘Better Now’ singer Post Malone will be seducing UK and Europe fans with his lyrical stylings from Valentine’s Day 2019.
The rapper will end his 15-date tour at London’s O2 Arena for what is sure to be an epic conclusion to the star’s UK and Europe live debut.
Complete list of Post Malone 2019 UK and Europe tour dates:
- Dublin, 3Arena (Ireland) - February 14
- Birmingham, Resorts World Arena (UK) - February 16
- Glasgow, SSE Hydro (UK) - February 17
- Manchester Arena (UK) - February 19
- Paris, AccorHotels Arena (France) - February 22
- Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome (Netherlands) - February 25
- Hamburg, Barclaycard Arena (Germany) - February 27
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe (Sweden) - March 1
- Copenhagen, Royal Arena (Denmark) - March 2
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena (Germany) - March 4
- Munich, Olympiahalle (Germany) - March 5
- Zurich, Hallenstadion (Switzerland) - March 7
- Oberhausen, Konig-Pilsener-Arena (Germany) - March 9
- Antwerp, Sportpaleis (Belgium) - March 11
- London, O2 Arena (UK) - March 13
Tickets went on sale on October 12, but you can check the latest prices for resale tickets on StubHub.
Post Malone setlist 2019
The Post Malone world tour doesn’t begin until December, so exactly what his 2019 setlist will be like is anyone’s guess at this stage.
However, the rapper has performed several concerts in 2018, including massive festivals like Reading and Leeds in the UK and Rock Werchter in Germany.
Here’s an average setlist from Post Malone’s 2018 concerts, which might reflect what the star will perform on his UK tour.
- Too Young
- Better Now
- No Option
- Candy Paint
- I Fall Apart
- Up There
- Feeling Whitney
- Go Flex
- White Iverson
Post Malone new album Beerbongs and Bentleys
Post Malone’s 2018 album ‘Beerbongs and Bentleys’ put the rapper firmly on the radar of hip-hop fans around the world.
The record - which features collaborations from the likes of Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla Sign and 21 Savage - went to number one in the UK and US album charts.
The album’s lead single ‘rockstar ft 21 Savage’ was also a number one smash on both sides of the Atlantic.
Among others, the album also spawned the single ‘Better Now’, which peaked at number three in the US and number six in the UK.
Post Malone’s an actor now?!
Yep. The star is set to star in new Netflix series 'Wonderland' alongside Hollywood superstar Mark Wahlberg, 'Black Panther' actor Winston Duke, stand-up comedian Iliza Shlesinger and 'Argo' star Alan Arkin.
The series won't be released until 2020. So in the meantime, here's a fun video of when Post Malone popped into Mark Wahlberg's burger restaurant Wahlburgers.
Stay tuned to LineUp for more on the Post Malone UK tour and other hip-hop stars performing live in 2019.