Little Mix UK dates: Where and when to see the LM5 Tour next month
British girl group Little Mix are currently on their LM5 Tour, which runs 1 September to 19 December 2019 across Europe, the UK and Ireland, and a second leg that will take them to Australia and New Zealand.
Want to be there when the “Wings” singers are here?
Band members Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson kicked off the UK leg of their tour in Liverpool on 1 September before heading to Europe. They come back to the British Isles on 6 October in Belfast and wrap up on 22 November at London’s O2 Arena.
Their LM5 Tour is in support of the album of the same name, which debuted on 16 November 2018 at No. 3 on the UK Albums Charts. It’s produced three singles thus far including “Think About Us”, “Joan Of Arc” and “Woman Like Me” with American rapper Nicki Minaj, which won them the British Artist Video of the Year prize at the 2019 Brit Awards and also Best Song at the 2019 Global Awards.
Little Mix launched as the winners of the eighth series of Simon Cowell’s The X Factor reality television programme, mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos. They have gone on to massive success since, with over 50 million record sales globally. Plus, they recently released their latest UK Top 10 single, “Bounce Back”, on 14 June 2019.
Even with all their success, the “Salute” stars have had their struggles. In the upcoming BBC documentary “Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out”, airing on 12 September, the titular pop star shared on how online bullying led her to become “obsessed” with negative comments about her and even attempt suicide.
"I had a routine of waking up, going on Twitter, searching for the worst things I could about myself," she is quoted by Hello Magazine as saying.
She continues, “I'd type in the search bar: 'Jesy fat' or 'Jesy ugly' and see what would come up. Sometimes I didn’t even need to do that, I'd just write 'Jesy' and then I'd see all the horrible things. Everyone told me to ignore it — but it was like an addiction."
Fortunately, after an intervention during Little Mix’s 2014 tour with Demi Lovato in America, Nelson was able to quit Twitter and begin healing. Since then, she has found her perfect partner in “Love Island” star Chris Hughes and is now a huge inspiration to Little Mix fans everywhere.
Want to be there to support Jesy and the girls in person? Keep reading for everything you need to know before you go to the Little Mix LM5 Tour in the UK and Ireland.
Be there: Little Mix LM5 Tour
- Group members: Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson
- Number of studio albums: 5 released; DNA (2012), Salute (2013), Get Weird (2015), Glory Days (2016), LM5 (2018)
- Musical style: Pop, hip-hop
- Record sales: 50 million worldwide
- Most famous singles: “Woman Like Me” ft. Nicki Minaj, “Shout Out To My Ex”, “Touch”, “Black Magic”, “Wings”, “DNA”
What are the upcoming Little Mix LM5 Tour UK and Ireland dates?
As mentioned earlier, Little Mix kicked off their LM5 Tour in Liverpool on 1 September 2019. When they get back from Europe, they’ll be continuing their UK and Ireland shows with Belfast on 6 October. Due to massive popularity, they have added a number of dates so best to get tickets fast!
While the girl group had to cancel their Aberdeen show due to unforeseen logistical circumstances, Scottish fans have plenty of other options to see them in Glasgow and Northern England. Little Mix will be supported on the British and Irish portion of their tour by London-based songstress Mae Muller and boy band New Rules.
Full LM5 Tour UK and Ireland schedule:
- 6 October — SSE Arena, Belfast
- 7 October — SSE Arena, Belfast
- 8 October — 3Arena, Dublin
- 10 October — 3Arena, Dublin
- 11 October — 3Arena, Dublin
- 13 October — SSE Arena, Belfast
- 14 October — SSE Arena, Belfast
- 17 October — SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 18 October — SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 19 October — SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 21 October — M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- 22 October — M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- 24 October — Utilita Arena, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 25 October — Utilita Arena, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 26 October — Utilita Arena, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 28 October — FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- 29 October — FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
- 31 October — The O2 Arena, London
- 1 November — The O2 Arena, London
- 2 November — The O2 Arena, London
- 7 November — Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 8 November — Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 9 November — Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 11 November — Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 12 November — Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 14 November — Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 15 November — Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 16 November — Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 18 November — First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 19 November — First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 21 November — Thee O2 Arena, London
- 22 November — The O2 Arena, London
What is the LM5 Tour setlist?
The tour set list features 12 songs that Little Mix fans are sure to know all the words to — spanning their hit albums from DNA to LM5.
LM5 Tour setlist:
- "Woman Like Me"
- "Only You"
- "Black Magic"
- "No More Sad Songs"
- "Shout Out to My Ex"
- "Reggaetón Lento (Remix)"
- "Think About Us"
- "Bounce Back”
What is on the LM5 track list?
Little Mix’s fifth studio album, aptly titled LM5, was released on 16 November 2018 and features the singles “Woman Like Me” and “Think About Us”. "Joan of Arc”, "Told You So” and "The Cure” were also released as promotional tracks. In total, there are 18 song on the deluxe edition of LM5, and the album has been certified Gold in the UK and Brazil.
LM5 track list:
- The National Manthem
- Woman Like Me ft. Nicki Minaj
- Think About Us
- Strip ft. Sharaya J
- Monster In Me
- Joan Of Arc
- Love A Girl Right
- American Boy
- Told You So
- More Than Words ft. Kamille
- The Cure
- Forget You Not
- Woman's World
- The Cure (stripped version)
- Only You ft. Cheat Codes
How to get LM5 Tour tickets?
Fancy some Little Mix LM5 Tour tickets? Think About Us! Click the link below to get the best seats with guaranteed genuine tickets from StubHub.