10 Anthony Joshua quotes that'll get you through the week
Weekend looking like a distant speck on the horizon right now? Well, who better than heavyweight boxing champ Anthony Joshua to get you to the final bell with a few words of wisdom.
Here’s our pick for the 10 best Anthony Joshua quotes that’ll have you dancing around the week’s onslaught all the way to a knockout Friday night.
1. "Just set yourself a goal and try and stick to it. Because you'll always end up better than where you started."
2. "Sleeping is like meditation: it's good to rest the body but also to shut the mind down for a bit."
3. "As long as you have discipline, you can be a success. Discipline is what makes you do everything you need to do."
4. "Whether you sit on the bike for half an hour or throw on two jumpers and just sweat, it's good to get up, get the body active, put on your headphones, and just pedal away."
5. "For me to have a cheeky little biscuit, it's not going to hurt. But I need to control those indulgences. I can't just be scoffing cakes and biscuits five nights a week."
6. "There are two types of warriors: the one that rides through on his horse and tries to slay everyone, and the sniper. I try to be more like the sniper. Bang. Bang. Bang. Break them down, shot by shot."
7. "From the neck up is where you win or lose the battle. It's the art of war. You have to lock yourself in and strategise your mindset."
8. "Don't worry about the title. Worry about what you've got to do today, tomorrow, the next day, and that title will be waiting for you."
9. "When you are around people who have money, you realise money isn't that impressive, it's about your class, morals and how you conduct yourself."
10. "You have to speak from a place where all is possible. When you speak from a place where there's limits, you've already set yourself up to fail."
Feeling inspired yet? Then why not be there to support the man himself when he squares off against Alexander Povetkin on September 22?
Stay tuned to LineUp for more quotes for the UK's biggest sport stars.