With Last Minute Services (LMS), sellers drop off or send their tickets to StubHub when they list them for sale. This means that buyers can purchase tickets for many events right up until the start of the event and pick them up at a StubHub LMS Centre near the venue.
Request LMS when you list your tickets for sale, then post or drop your tickets off at a designated StubHub LMS Centre
As soon as we receive your tickets, they will automatically appear on StubHub.co.uk
If your tickets sell, we coordinate pick-up for buyers at the designated LMS Centre
- Select the event you're selling tickets for
- When choosing your delivery method, select 'Last Minute Services' (in some cases, it may already be selected for you) and continue through the listing process
- After you enter your listing info, to activate the listing, you'll need to deliver your tickets to our LMS team. We'll email you instructions on how to do that shortly after you submit your listing
- Once the LMS team approve your listing, your tickets will be visible to buyers on StubHub
- If your tickets sell, we'll coordinate pickup for the buyer at the designated LMS Centre. Then, you'll get paid after the event
29 Great Portland Street
Our LMS opening times are 10:00 - 19:00, Monday to Saturday, and 12:00 - 19:00 on Sundays.
The following link will provide an interactive map and directions.
- Your StubHub order number or confirmation email
- A valid photo ID