Selling your tickets using LMS
When you list your tickets using LMS, you'll need to deliver the tickets to the LMS Centre handling that event. You can send the tickets by post or parcel delivery, or drop them off in person.
How to sell with LMS:
- To get started, just select the event or events you're selling tickets for.
- On the 'Enter your ticket details' page, select 'Last Minute Services (LMS)' as the delivery option (in some cases, it may already be selected for you) and continue through the listing process.
- After you enter your listing info, to activate the listing, you'll need to deliver your tickets to our LMS team so we can approve your listing. We'll email you instructions on how to do that shortly after you submit your listing.
- Once the LMS team approves your listing, your tickets will be visible to buyers on StubHub.
- If your tickets sell, we'll coordinate pickup for the buyer at the designated LMS Centre. Then, 3 days after the event, we'll start processing your payment.
Picking up your tickets at an LMS Centre
When you order tickets for pickup at a StubHub LMS Centre, we'll let you know where and when to pick up your tickets before you place your order. We'll also send you an email with the exact pickup info.
Note:The StubHub LMS Centre is not the venue's box office.
LMS Centres are usually located near the venue so you can pick up your tickets on your way to the event. If your tickets are available before the day of the event, we'll send you an email with the exact pickup location and time so you can pick them up sooner (locations vary by event and venue).
When you pick up your tickets at an LMS Centre, remember to bring:
- Your StubHub order number or confirmation email
- A valid photo ID